Hey, hey, it’s the last Thursday of the month, so that means its time for my Thankful Thursday post! Here are the ten things I was thankful for this month!
- Happy for the rainy weekend we had the first weekend of this month!
- Thankful for the 80 degree weather we had the following weekend! It was warm enough to enjoy dinner outside at the Crow’s Nest and see this beautiful sunset.
- Helping my sister-in-law launch her fundraising site for Lyme treatment. Check it out at http://www.mgoesbananas.wordpress.com. I’d be grateful if you donated or shared her page!
- Booking tickets for my mom and aunt to visit me and my sister next month, very excited to see them!
- Harvesting some of my winter carrots!
- Passing the four-month mark since my treatment and Infusio, and I’m still feeling good! I’ll share my four-month update next week.
- Having my husband put down gravel to help with erosion and create a path behind our house. That was my Valentine’s Day gift, and it was perfect since my love language is acts of service!
- Picking lots of Meyer lemons from our tree. I made several batches of lemon bars with them!
- Trying a new restaurant that opened five minutes from out house! We enjoyed this extremely yummy pretzel; it was the best we’ve had outside of Germany! They had great main courses too.
- Finally decorating the empty walls in our hallway! It’s been 2 1/2 years since we moved in and our walls are bare! Here’s a picture of our “travelcollage.”
What are you thankful for this month? Share with me!