Robyn lives a couple hours away from the Infusio clinic in Los Angeles, so she’s been able to have in person, follow up appointments since her 100 day mark earlier this year. She emailed me an update on July 28th, which included a detailed recap of what’s happened in the 10 months since her treatment in Germany. I will also include the links to her previous updates at the bottom of this post. Here’s Robyn’s most recent update:
Treatment dates: September 21 – October 2, 2015
I know everyone is hopeful about Infusio’s stem cell protocol. Unfortunately, at 10 months post treatment, my symptoms have NOT improved and continue to be chronic insomnia, chronic daily headaches, and fatigue. I’m sad that the blood stem cell treatment did not work. I’ve restarted a Chinese Herb protocol as per Dr. Sara of Infusio. Here is my summary. I hope it helpful to someone else.
Consultation to 10 Month Summary Post Infusio
July 2015: Consultation with Dr. Philip at Infusio, Beverly Hills. The Global Diagnostic showed a “2” for Borrelia2 (they test for Borrelia and Borrelia 2) . “2” for Babesia and “2” for TBE (Tick Borne Encephalitis). I had been on antibiotics, Ceftin, Azithromycin, Plaquenil, and Mepron for 4 years. For 2 of those years I was added the Buhner protocol herbs. I was on all of these during the Global Diagnostic Consultation. Most of my systems were heavily taxed including my immune system. I went to Infusio Germany in late September 2015 for the 10 day IV treatment and stem cells treatment. The stem cell treatment extracts your stem cells from a pint size blood drawn and grows your stem cells for a week, in a culture.
- I stopped all antibiotics and herbs 2 months prior to arriving in Germany.
- I did 11 shots of Thymus prior to arriving in Germany. I had another 10 shots of Thymus while at Infusio.
- I had 605,000 stem cells harvested from my blood
- 7 days later, after growing in a culture, I received 2,740,000 stem cells back via injection in my upper left arm
- Jen here, I thought it’d be helpful to share a couple other stem cell recipients counts after one week. From what I understand the more that grow in a week, the better the outcome.
- Me: Original amount of stem cells harvested was 1,390,000. Dr Michael said the “vitality” of my stem cells was at 90%, which is lower than average, most people have a vitality of 95%. After one week of culturing, the vitality increased to 100%, and my count increased to 5,220,000. He said the that amount is higher than they usually see in women, and was a good sign.
- Richard: Original amount of stem cells harvests 700,000 and after one week, his increased to 5,000,000. I’ll try to get stem cell counts from others and update this post later.