The new year has started off pretty darn good! Enjoy the eleven things I was thankful for this month!
- Continuing to feel good after my treatment for late stage Lyme disease at Infusio. I’ve passed the 90 day mark! I’ll be sharing my 90 day update next week.
- Celebrating my friend, Candy’s grand opening of her all organic, boba tea cafe, Tea Lyfe Drinks. If you live near San Jose, CA it’s worth the drive to sample her original creations. I make the 30 minute drive from my house, it’s that good!
- Nothing broke during a 4.4 magnitude earthquake! I still get shaken up, even when they are small quakes!
- The wonderful conversations I’ve had with people about Infuiso. They’ve been a blessing to me!
- After not buying clothes or shoes for myself for almost a year, scoring a pair of cute Converse for $20!
- Getting accepted into the Nutrition Consultant program at Bauman College!
- Having fun with my husband as we rediscovered how fun it is to paint at Petroglyph. Here’s a cute garden gecko girl he painted.
- Having my Lyme story shared on LEAF’s Facebook page, and the nice emails Lizzie sent me! If you’d like to share your Lyme story contact Lizzie via her Facebook page.
- Realizing the bees in Verbena colony left their hive instead of dying off. I’m glad they are still living somewhere!
- The amazingly warm weather we’ve been having! I am hopeful the rain will return in February!
- My husband’s birthday on January 30th, and he has the day off to celebrate!
What are you thankful for this month? Share with me!